Tailored lectures go into greater detail on specific topics and are aimed at groups that already have a good understanding of the ECB’s role and responsibilities.
You can express an interest in a specific subject related to the work of the ECB (e.g. monetary policy, banking supervision, statistics, economic developments) and we will prepare a presentation on your chosen topic. The lecture will be given by a specialist from the bank and we encourage you to ask any questions you may have and exchange your views.
Tailored lectures are subject to availability.
Information for visitors
- Visiting times
- Monday and Friday at 10:30 CET
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 16:00 CET
- Duration of visit
- 90 minutes
- Registration is required at least four weeks in advance via email: email@example.com
- Visits can be requested up to three months in advance
- Slots are mainly allocated on a first-come, first-served basis – priority is given to first-time visitors, taking into account a fair representation of nationalities
- See our privacy statement for information regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Free of charge, valid national ID card or passport required
- Group size
- Minimum 15/maximum 90 participants
- Minimum age
- We recommend a minimum age of 18. For secondary school students, we suggest a visit to our Visitor Centre instead.
Already made a booking?
Here’s some practical information to help you prepare for your visit. Also, remember to leave enough time for the security check.